Void Demons are an NFG group of Pirates associated with an online MMORPG known as Star Wars Combine (SWC).

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome Rangers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian MacBoruma

PostSubject: Welcome Rangers   Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:28 am

As part of the registration process, please let us know a little about yourself here. how long you have been in the galaxy, what other factions you may have been part of, your skills/interests etc. getting to know your fellow rangers, whatever your role, will make us stronger.

I started off in the Hapes Consortium as a member of the navy. Capital Ships and boarding actions get my blood going. Wink While there I met Exanthium, and became friends. when she wanted to form her own faction I did not hesitate to join her and help create the best damn merc faction in the combine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixie banphrionsa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rangers   Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:38 pm

I am Varina Banphrionsa. I also came from Hapes Consortium with MacBoruma. MacBoruma said hey let's go have an adventure and I decided sure why not. You will find me most the time in my ship going from place to place because I don't stay anywhere for too long. So I am sitting back and enjoying the ride because I am ready for an adventure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa Rowley
Ruling Council
Ruling Council

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rangers   Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:31 pm

I'm Teresa "Cookie" Rowley also you'll see me called Tera in chat but mostly Cookie.

I came here from the Galactic Empire where I was a Commander in the 2nd Group in the 2nd Fleet. I was also the 2nd Fleet's Signal Officer. Had been there over 2 years.

I Flew mostly Victory Star Destroyer Capitals, Lamdra shuttles, Tie Fighters and Tie Bombers.

I met Mac when we was working a trade on some ships. He talked me into leaving GE where I had grown dissatified and joining Solonar Rangers.

You'll find me in my corona flagship Night Stalker or at the academy teaching recruits how to be the best ranger they can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Rangers   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Rangers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1